Garden-tone | Espoma
$10.99 — Sold Out
Natural & Organic fertilizer for an abundant harvest
- Grow delicious cool and warm season vegetables like lettuce, kale, tomatoes, peppers & squash
- Use for herbs like basil, chives, sage, rosemary, parsley & oregano
- Long-lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- Grow an abundant harvest of nutritious & flavorful vegetables
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
For Use On:
On all herbs and vegetables such as:
Hardy (cool season) crops:
Semi-hardy crops for early spring or fall:
Summer crops (Plant after danger of frost):
When To Use:
- Mix into the garden soil prior to planting.
- Seedlings / Transplants: 7 – 10 days after planting.
- Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
- Herbs will only require feeding at the time of planting or after a large harvest.
How To Apply:
- Individual plants – Sprinkle around the drip line of the plant.
- Row crops – sprinkle evenly on each side of the row.
- Do not allow plant food to contact the main stem or foliage of the plant.