Garden Lime | Espoma
All-natural plant supplement formulated to raise soil pH
- Turns hydrangeas pink.
- Adjusts the pH of excessively acidic soils.
- Pelletized for easy application.
- Much safer than hydrated lime.
For Use On:
- Can be used anywhere in the garden and landscape where a higher (Less acidic) soil pH is desired.
- Will turn blue hydrangeas pink due to higher soil pH.
When To Use:
Early Spring, Late Spring & Fall
How To Apply:
Garden Beds: Broadcast evenly over the soil surface and water thoroughly.
Individual Plants: Spread evenly under the plant out to and just beyond the drip line. Water thoroughly.