Coffee Cups Colocasia | Proven Winners
$5.75 — Sold Out
Due to a massive crop failure at Proven Winners 'Coffee Cups' will not be available this year.
We suggest you try 'Tea Cups' as a replacement this year.
The cupped foliage of Coffee Cups will collect rainwater until there is enough water to bend the stem and pour the water out. Some Colocasia tends to spread by runners, while others remain as a clump. Coffee Cups is a clumper and is fantastic for large containers or the landscape.
- Award Winner
- Foliage Interest
- Heat Tolerant
- Deadheading Not Necessary
- Water Plant
- Plant Type: Annual
- Height Category: Tall
- Garden Height: 36 - 60 Inches
- Spacing: 36 - 60 Inches
- Spread: 30 - 48 Inches
- Foliage Colors: Green
- Foliage Shade: Deep olive with mocha veins and stems
- Habit: Upright
- Container Role: Thriller
- Light Requirement: Part Sun to Sun
- Maintenance Category: Easy
- Bloom Time: Grown for Foliage
- Hardiness Zones: 8a, 8b, 9a, 9b, 10a, 10b, 11a, 11b
- Water Category: Average
- Uses: Container, Landscape, Specimen, or Focal Point
- Uses Notes: Great in landscapes on containers. It makes a fun and unique focal plant.
Photos courtesy of Proven Winners